For the inclusion and diversity of the LGBTQI+ community within Verity Centre for Better Living and the world. The Verity Centre LGBTQI+ Group was formed on April 9, 2021 as a part of Verity’s Small Group Ministry initiative to provide a deliberate and safe Spiritual space for members of Verity and the wider community who identify as LGBTQI+
The objectives of the group are to:
1. Enhance and enrich the spiritual journey of members of the LGBTQI+ community.
2. Act as an advisory group to the Board of Directors of the Verity Centre on matters relating to the LGBTQI+ community.
3. Execute events, activities while brining awareness to both Verity and the wider LGBTQI+ community.
4. Give back to members of other groups and communities, inside and outside the Verity Centre.
5. Assist in the support of increased Verity membership from a space of Diversity and Inclusion from the LGBTQI+ community.